Coronavirus (COVID19) Update
Spokane Firefighters Credit Union staff and management aim to provide the highest quality of service to our membership. We are taking precautions too keep our staff healthy in order to be
there to serve you throughout the coronavirus emergency. Some staff are working from home and we are limiting in person interactions to help slow the spread of the virus. Just one or two staff members off for an extended period could cripple our ability to serve our valued members.
For this reason, we are closing the credit union lobby until further notice. The drive through will continue to operate as normal from 8:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday. As always, staff will also be available by phone and email for your lending and member service needs.
We are ready to serve you in the following ways during business hours:
- Call 509-484-5650 to speak to a member service representative or loan officer
- Text member service questions to 509-484-5650
- Text a loan officer at 509-484-5651
- Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most loans can be signed electronically
- Drive-thru is open from 8:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Please try these self-service options to access your account from anywhere:
- It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Mobile App – App Store & Google Play
- Remote Check Deposit in the Mobile App
- Night drop
- Debit and Credit Cards – less cash, less germs
- Free ATM Network
- Please be aware that not all partner credit unions are offering Shared Branching Services
Your credit union is monitoring updates from public health agencies and will continue to put members first. Our employees are following CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of illness and we ask our members to do the same.
The situation is ever-changing, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Thank you for your membership.