New Car & Truck Loans Now as Low as 1.99% APR*!!
Spokane Firefighters Credit Union is excited to offer new lower rates on new vehicle loans! Cars and Trucks model year 2019 and newer may qualify for rates as low as 1.99% APR*(1)(2), while Motorcycles, Boats and RVs 2019 and newer could be as low as 3.99% APR*(1)(2).
The credit union also offers rates as low as 2.49% APR*(1)(2) on Used Cars and Trucks model year 2011-2018. Loans on Motorcycles, Boats, and RVs model year 2011-2018 are as low as 3.99% APR*(1)(2).
How to save:
- Apply at the credit union or online for a vehicle purchase from a dealer or private party
- Refinance a vehicle from a lease or other financial institution for huge rate savings
- Use a clear title to borrow for debt consolidations or home improvements
Visit www.firecu.net/loans/current-loan-rates/ for details.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate
(1) Rate assumes a .50% discount on the APR for automatic payment via payroll deduct or payment from direct deposit, with deposit being large enough to cover a minimum monthly payment.
(2) Rate stated is the lowest possible rate and will vary depending on credit score, term, loan to value, and age of collateral. Lowest possible rate is for loans with terms of 48 months or less, with .25% being added for each year up to 84 months. Example: for cars and trucks 2019 and newer, the lowest possible rate for 48 months is 1.99%, 60 months is 2.24%, 72 months 2.49%, 84 months is 2.74%. Contact the credit union for rate details on Boat and RV loans with terms greater than 84 months.
Fees may apply when refinancing a current Spokane Firefighters Credit Union to obtain a lower rate.