While many credit unions have enlarged their fields of membership far beyond their original scope, Spokane Firefighters Credit Union has remained committed to our core group. For this reason, our membership remains relatively small, and our staff provides the personalized service that our members have grown to appreciate.
Who is Eligible?
Membership in the Spokane Firefighters Credit Union shall include the following groups:
- Professional full-time paid firefighters
- Retired professional full-time paid firefighters
- Active part-time and volunteer firefighters
- Other Fire department uniformed and non-uniformed employees
- Spokane Firefighters Credit Union employees
Additionally, membership may be extended to the immediate family of the primary membership groups as defined in this section.
- Immediate family shall include: spouse, child, sibling, parent, parents-in-law, children-in-law, grandparent, grandchild (this includes step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and adoptive relationships) of any of the primary membership groups.
You may download, print and complete the application at home. Bring it to our office to quickly and easily open a new account.