While many credit unions have enlarged their fields of membership far beyond their original scope, Spokane Firefighters Credit Union has remained committed to our core group. For this reason, our membership remains relatively small, and our staff provides the personalized service that our members have grown to appreciate.
Who is Eligible?
Membership in the Spokane Firefighters Credit Union shall include the following groups:
- Employees of any fire department or fire district in the state of Washington
- Employees of any fire department or fire district located in any of the following counties in the Panhandle of the state of Idaho: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, and Shoshone.
- Spokane Firefighters Credit Union employees
- Directors, employees, volunteers, and retires of any of the above described organizations
Additionally, membership may be extended to the immediate family of the primary membership groups as defined in this section.
- Immediate family shall include: spouse, child, sibling, parent, parents-in-law, children-in-law, grandparent, grandchild (this includes step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and adoptive relationships) of any of the primary membership groups.