Spokane Firefighters is proud to offer cutting edge services in both mobile phone banking and text message banking.
Keep connected to your finances in the most convenient way – in the palm of your hand! Now available for your banking ease is Mobile Banking through It’s Me 247 Online Banking. This option is free, easy to use, and secure!
MOBILE BANKING ALLOWS YOU TO…
- Deposit checks by snapping a pic with your mobile phone
- Pay anyone by sending funds to friends electronically
- View account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards.
- View pending authorization for credit cards.
- View pending ACH transactions.
- View your secure Message Center
- Perform instant transfers between accounts (as allowed in It’s Me 247 Standard Online Banking).
HOW TO GET STARTED
Accessing It’s Me 247 Mobile Banking is easy. Simply log into It’s Me 247 when you visit your mobile banking site. When you get to your It’s Me 247 Online Banking Site you will find the link at the top right hand corner or your screen.
SECURITY FEATURES OF MOBILE BANKING
For added security, remember to use the ‘Logout’ button when using Mobile Banking. On iPhone or Android devices, the ‘Logout’ button is on the Home/Options screen. It can easily be found by hitting the ‘Home’ button in the upper right corner at any time.
If you need to change your password, log on to your secure account in It’s Me 247. For security purposes, you may not change your password in Mobile Banking.
If you feel like your account has been compromised, contact us immediately. If it is after hours, enter an incorrect password 3 times to lock your account until you are able to contact us.
For more information on what Mobile Banking is and some tips on how to get the most out of it, you can login to It’s Me 247 Online Banking on your home computer and look for the ‘Try Mobile’ button along the top navigation bar. If you don’t see the ‘Try Mobile’ button, you need to request It’s Me 247 Mobile Banking from your credit union today!