Online Bill Pay
- Easy Set Up – follow simple point and click instructions
- You can pay all your bills electronically
- Authorize checks to be sent to anyone – from babysitters to birthdays
- Keeps a payment history register
- You can set up recurring payments – like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience.
- Processing will not begin until the date you assign (Please set payment date at least 5 days prior to due date to allow processing time)
- No additional sign on or passwords to remember – just click the “Pay Bills” icon from It’s Me 247.
- Monitors the status of your payments – stop wondering if your payment was received.
- You can check payment progress any time
- You have complete control Receive notice when e-bills arrive CU*EasyPay! is Safe and Secure.
Simplify Your Life With CU Easy Pay!
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life? CU*EasyPay! can help you do just that. With CU*EasyPay! you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse from your credit union checking account via It’s Me 247.. Pay any bill, including your house payment, your credit card company – even your babysitter – at any time, from anywhere.
Simply click the It’s Me 247. icon from our website, log on using your member number and PIN, then click on the “Pay Bills” icon. The rest is Easy! Step-by-step point and click instructions will guide you through enrollment and set up. After allowing for processing, (approximately 24-48 hours), you’ll be ready to go. Just go back to It’s Me 247. and click on “Pay Bills.”
Receive Your Bills OnLine
One of the many benefits of CU*EasyPay! is the ability to receive bills electronically. Just a few of the companies you can receive e-bills from through CU*EasyPay! are Sears, Visa/MasterCard, and Verizon.
Not every company is set up to send e-bills yet but the list is growing every day. To begin receiving e-bills from a payee you’ve already established, simply click on the “Sign Up to Receive E-bills” link next to the payee’s name under Payee set up. Then follow the simple instructions for e-bill set up.
Gain Financial Control
CU*EasyPay! can help you maintain better control of your finances with a bill management feature that enables you to download transaction data directly into personal financial software such as Quicken and Microsoft Money. No more time spent updating your bill payment records.
With CU*EasyPay!’s Payment History, you have access to detailed and organized payment information. No more wondering when or how much you paid. CU*EasyPay! is the easiest way to save time and manage your bills.