It’s Me 247 Puts Your Credit Union Accounts At Your Fingertips!
Spokane Firefighters Credit Union makes it possible for you to access your credit union accounts right from your computer keyboard. Using any computer connected to the internet, you can check your balances, transfer funds, and get credit union rate information when it’s convenient for you.
Our flexible It’s Me 247 PC Home Banking system makes taking care of your credit union transactions faster and easier than ever! Because you have round-the-clock access to your accounts, this service is perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.Login To Your Account
What do I need to access ItsMe247?
You can connect to ItsMe247 using most internet connected devices* including:
- Windows Based PC’s
- Macintosh Computers
- Mobile Smart Phones
- Pads and Tables such as Ipads, and Android Tablets
* Because of the wide array of different internet connected devices, there is no guarantee that every device will work.
Connecting To It’s Me 247 Online Banking
You will need your account number and your personal identification number(PIN) to login to Its Me 247. Your PIN is the same as the PIN you use in CU*TALK Audio Response
- Simply click on any of the links on our website to quickly connect to It’s Me 247
- Enter your member number (For example, if your account number is 123400, your member number would be 123400
- Then enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and click Login
- Be Careful-If you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation
- After your initial login and agreeing to the terms of service you must change your password to a complex password that meets the following guidelines:
- At least 8 Characters Long
- Includes upper and lower case letters
- Includes at least 1 number
- Includes at least 1 special character such as ? ! # or other such characters
- Once you have created a new password, take some time to explore all the features of ItsMe247 including, balance transfers, view your statements, make loan payments, open new savings accounts, buy CD’s and more.
- When you’re ready to start paying your bills online, click on Pay My Bills to enroll in our online bill payment program. This amazing service is free for members who regularly use the service.
- As with any online service, please remember to log out of your account when finished to guarantee the security of your account.