It’s Me 247 Puts Your Credit Union Accounts At Your Fingertips!
Spokane Firefighters Credit Union makes it possible for you to access your credit union accounts right from your PC keyboard. If you have a PC and connection to the internet, you can check your balances, transfer funds, and get credit union rate information when it’s convenient for you.
Our flexible It’s Me 247 PC Home Banking system makes taking care of your credit union transactions faster and easier than ever! Because you have round-the-clock access to your accounts, this service is perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.
All You Need to Use It’s Me 247
- Connection to the internet, such as through America Online or another Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Operating System: Windows 98 or newer
- Frame-capable Internet browser software. Although other browsers may work, only current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator are supported by It’s Me 247. Web TV is not supported by It’s Me 247.
- The browser must use 128-bit encryption.(Check the encryption level, from the Help menu, choose Help About… and look for a cipher strength or “high-grade security” indicating 128-bit strength.)
- Cookies must be turned on to use It’s Me 247. Remember that as security requirements and the Internet world change, so will these requirements. If you have trouble accessing It’s Me 247 features, the first step is always to upgrade your browser software.
Connecting To It’s Me 247 Online Banking
You will need your account number and your personal identification number(PIN) to login to Its Me 247. Your PIN is the same as the PIN you use in CU*TALK Audio Response
- Simply click on any of the links on our website to quickly connect to It’s Me 247
- Enter your member number (For example, if your account number is 1234-5-000, your member number would be 12345)
- Then enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and click Login
- Be Careful-If you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation
- From this point on, It’s Me 247 will guide you through each option
- Just point and click!
- When you have finished your last transaction, click Log Out bills